GREAT Halloween Costume Swap Oct 6th, 8:30am to Oct 7th, 12:30pm
SAVE RESOURCES, PACKAGING, TRANSPORTATION COSTS, AND MONEY THIS YEAR BY SWAPPING A COSTUME INSTEAD OF BUYING NEW.
On Friday, October 6th, Drop off your used but in GREAT condition costumes for children or adults at the library and get a token for the swap. Patrons can redeem tokens on Saturday, October 7th, 10 AM – 12:30 PM.
- Costume must be COMPLETE outfit—no partial costumes or parts.
- Costume should be in “good” to “excellent’ condition-no rips, tears, or stains unless they are part of the costume
- The Floyd County Public Library does not guarantee that you will find a costume in your size.
- The swap is a first come first serve basis, however you must be respectful of other swappers and only swap for what you need.
- Costumes may be tried on at the event; we suggest you wear something you can slip a costume over to avoid the hassle of dressing and undressing.
- Any unswapped costumes will not be returned. They will be donated to Goodwill.
Edgar Allan Poe Activities & Play Oct 6th, 3:00pm to 5:00pm
Make your own beanie/toboggan craft class Oct 7th, 9:00am to 1:00pm
To register for this class click on the following link. https://tinyurl.com/ydat5d8y
Child and Me Mani Pedi Oct 12th, 6:00pm to 8:30pm
Elementary Students and Parents join us for some personal TLC. We will provide the polishes.
Book Club Oct 16th, 5:30pm to 7:30pm
Student (Tween and Teen) and Me Mani Pedi Oct 19th, 6:00pm to 8:30pm
Middle School Students and Parents join us for some personal TLC. We will provide the polishes.
Zombie Invasion II Oct 21st, 6:00pm to 11:00pm
Join us for a zombie party as we march on Prestonsburg. Get made up like the Day of the dead or your favorite Zombie.